Japanese people are the company’s pets
In Japan, there are bad trends like below.
- People work for 8 hours or more.
- Workers obey orders of a company.
- In company, they have poor experiences and are not happy.
Japanese workers lifestyle
- And nothing
How we become pets
People have a bad thinking.
The thinking is below
- A company is a master, and employees are slaves.
- It is thought as good that Japanese people stand on only one company.
- Especially for 45 ages or older, they take many income for their output.
- Generally, we are poorer that people in US.
We should stop being pets
We are born in the world. The purpose is not to obey a company, but to be happy.
Japanese companies look like prisons. If we feel bad about our company, we better retire.